A global alternative investment firm is looking to add an accounting associate to join its Accountant Rotational Program. The program will provide broad exposure to different areas of the firms accounting and reporting groups. It’s also an opportunity to gain a macro view of the firm’s financial activities.
- Prepare and analyze monthly and annual financial statements.
- Prepare specific requests investors and senior management.
- Assist with ad hoq projects including launching of new vehicles, performing historical analyses and handle bespoke requests.
- Work with Senior Management, Front Office and Software Developers to improve existing processes.
- 2 to 4 years of experience public accounting experience or direct accounting experience within a hedge fund or asset management firm
- CPA is plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be proactive and be detail-oriented.