A global venture capital firm is seeking to hire a Chief of Staff to join the Operations team. The role will directly support the Managing Partner and COO and help manage the day-to-day operations of the firm.
- Travel with the COO or Managing General Partner to internal meetings, offsites, or external conferences
- Prep for and attend meetings with COO or Managing General Partner, drive follow ups and action items to resolution
- Work with individuals on investment, platform, and operations teams across global offices to manage and drive projects to completion
- Be a thought partner & sounding board for long-term strategy and vision for the firm with an operational lens on how to accomplish these goals
- Strategize and draft communications on other’s behalf including company-wide memos, presentations, speaking engagements, press Q&A, etc.
- Operationalize and streamline company management, including managing progress against goals
- Scheduling & task management for Managing General Partner
- Develop and execute strategic projects (project management, status tracking, and updates)
- 2-4 years of experience in an operations, startup or high-level administrative role is preferred, but not required
- BS/BA degree in a relevant discipline
- Exceptionally strong project management, quantitative, and communication skills
- Highly proactive, detail-oriented, organized and efficient
- Experience working with a diverse client group including executives
- Flexibility, resiliency and ownership while working through challenging problems
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60% of the time, as required by the role