A technology company which delivers advanced IP-enabled communication features and caller solutions is seeking a Content Strategist to support marketing efforts with a focus on digital marketing. This individual will be part of the U.S. marketing team, but will also support global initiatives.
- Lead development of compelling, cutting-edge content solutions for industry-leading company.
- Craft compelling copy for products, marketing, and brand communications.
- Translate technical concepts into descriptive, readable, compelling content
- Develop content for digital, video, internal training, partner marketing, and more
- Work closely with relevant sales teams on events development including key themes, materials and digital marketing needs.
- Work with Design, Marketing, and UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral
- Develop a comprehensive content calendar to support the company’s brand marketing needs.
- Support ongoing department needs including assets production, conference preparations and more
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy and content execution/production
- Proven ability to effortlessly flex and bend your tone to support any product or brand
- Consistently innovate creative marketing approaches to drive engaging content across all digital, event initiative and collateral.
- Design and execute content calendars to support the different department initiatives and communications channels.
- Expert knowledge of social media channels including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Proven success in translating creative ideas and product materials into engaging customer-facing content.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Strong creative writing and storytelling capabilities