A technical advisory firm that works with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 1000 firms is looking to hire a Director for their Information Technology Advisory Services team. This role offers to the opportunity to build out their New York City office.
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk
- Responsible for negotiating the scope of the work, bill rates, and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing manager and senior tasks
- Provide guidance and advise project teams and firm clients in developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT department of our clients
- Bachelors degree in related field such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Finance or Accounting
- 8+ years experience in IT consulting, IT internal audit, IT complianceand SSAE 18 engagements
- Experience within a large public accounting or consulting firm