A global quant hedge fund is looking to hire an EA that will support the Head of Legal, CEO’s Chief of Staff and the CFO. The firm has collaborative environment and unique culture that has been a major part of their long-term success.
- Perform an array of admin work (including scheduling, answering emails and calls, preparing expense reports, arranging travel, and ordering meals).
- Anticipate and fulfill needs before others mention them.
- Contribute to special projects and event planning, from start to finish.
- Constantly seek ways to improve our administrative and operational efficiency.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues across the firm.
- Complete all hands on deck mentality
- Outlook proficiency is a MUST.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- An energetic, friendly, and ambitious team player who knows how to prioritize and follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) is highly desired.
- A curious, practical, and creative mind, with exceptionally high attention to detail—the type that enjoys figuring out root causes, then fixing them.
- A can-do, empathetic spirit matched with poise, especially when the unexpected pops up.