A global investment firm is looking to hire an operational leader to join the executive leadership team. The position will support CEO’s Chief of Staff for the organization.
- Oversee and guide two direct reports in order to best support the firm’s employees, implementation of process improvement, provide “best in class” customer satisfaction, and develop creative and innovative ideas.
- Oversight of firm’s executive assistants, administrative professionals and contractors.
- Oversee operating budgeting, real estate, space planning, and construction.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- 10+ years of office services experience
- Must be detail oriented and proactive, have exceptional project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills