A real estate private equity firm with $2 billion of assets under management is seeking to hire a Head of Business Development and Investor Relations representative. The position will serve as a brand ambassador and work closely with current and new investor base.
- Grow and maintain the company’s investor base
- Monitor competitor products and keep abreast of industry developments in order to inform business and marketing initiatives
- Keep current Investor base abreast of current market conditions new funds that the firm is raising.
- Raise equity debt for direct deals held inside and outside of the Fund vehicles, such as co-investment for new acquisitions and development, and senior loan syndication.
- Lead day to day capital markets activity for existing vehicles
- Determine plans for company presence at conventions, annual meetings, industry events and seminars
- Lead growth and development of all marketing channels
- Significant experience raising discretionary and non-discretionary capital from ultra- high net worth, family office and institutional investors
- Experience in financial services, investment management, private banking, financial technology, commercial real estate, or a similar field
- Budget management skills and proficiency