A NYC based multi-strategy, multi-manager hedge fund is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team. The firm trades globally and across multiple asset classes and investment approaches. The candidate will interact with traders, prime brokers, and administrators on a daily basis.
- Produce Daily Fund P+L reports
- Daily reconciliations of positions and cash versus PB and Administrators.
- Monitor cash balances, margin requirements and FX exposures
- Assist with annual fund financial statement audit process and related tax statement preparation.
- Assist with regulatory compliance, including Form 13F, 13G, 13H, Form ADV and Form PF, or other regulatory report as needed.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate financial controls, policies, procedures and systems to support existing operations and continued growth.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting. Some industry experience is helpful, but not required.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Strong working knowledge using MS Excel (e.g. macros, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Process and detail oriented with a strong work ethic and team focused attitude.