A New York City based technology firm that uses artificial intelligence and robotics to store, share and duplicate physical keys and RFID cards is looking for a Sales Manager to help grow the sales team and drive customer conversions,.
- Monitoring and evaluating performance against KPI.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals and staffing levels.
- Practice a data-driven approach to implement improvements to sales processes and tactics.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to advocate for the sales team to achieve necessary buy-in and support to achieve KPIs.
- Ensure agents understand and align with all team objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Actively performance manage team by providing scorecards and improvement plans.
- Create and deliver training materials and sales processes.
- Reinforce sales best practices with Representatives
- Monitor and evaluate team performance, provide learning or mentoring opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Ensuring the team is maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and establishing a positive rapport with every caller.
- Hire and on-boarding of new sales Representatives.
- Communicate the needs of the sales team to senior management to garner support.
- Shown experience as a call center Manager or similar leadership positions
- Minimum of five years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous when navigating tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- The ability and willingness to readily adapt to changes in the workplace.