A firm that partners with start-ups to manage and run their accounting & finance is looking to hire a senior accountant. This individual will provide accounting, controlling, financial operations, and directly interface with clients. The firm is in growth mode and this position is expected to develop into more of a leadership role within the organization.
- Implement best practices and support a full-service financial accounting function from the bottom up.
- Responsible for executing general accounting operations (balance sheet schedules, AR, AP, chart of account management) drive month-end closing procedures, and help establish best practices and procedures for clients.
- Interact and support clients and FP&A team as single-threaded owner of client accounting data.
- Establish a deep understanding of the best accounting skills to help support clients through their next leg of growth.
- Strong accounting background with at least 2 years of public accounting or industry experience
- Experience processes improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- CPA is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Accounting