Our Accounting & Finance team assists clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies with sourcing and vetting top accounting, taxation and finance talent across all levels.
- Utilize personal and professional relationships to build a dynamic network that will assist in future recruitment.
- Maintain a professional understanding of all of Landing Point’s existing clients, as well as any of their open job opportunities.
- Meet and interview prospective candidates and, with their help, create a unique search plan that is catered to their specific wants, interests, and career aspirations.
- Utilize Landing Point’s search software to match job seekers with prospective employers.
- Review all incoming resumes and make edits for both content and formatting when necessary.
- Prepare candidates for each interview, providing them with common interview questions/answers, as well as general interview tips.
- Debrief with candidates after each interview and liaise with client if further steps are necessary.
- Help negotiate salaries with potential employers on behalf of the candidate
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships by conducting regular onsite/offsite catch-up meetings to discuss the overall job market landscape.
- Stay current on all relevant industry news
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple levels within an organization and cross-functional departments
About Landing Point:
Landing Point was founded in 2015 by people who had a passion for wanting to make the recruitment and staffing process easier and more enjoyable for both employers and candidates. We are based in New York City and continue to expand our geographical reach as the company grows. Our business is focused on Permanent & Temporary Staffing and Project-Based Consulting in several areas across all industries. We offer our clients exceptional service along with a referral rewards program that they can collect or donate to a charity of their choice. Despite being in business for less than 5 years, Landing Point has already been named on multiple occasions to Forbes’ List of Top Executive Recruiting firms in the nation.
Landing Point employees enjoy a strong sense of community in the workplace that is developed through hard work, company outings, volunteer opportunities, mentorship programs and company-wide lunch & learns (to name a few). If you’re looking for a growing company that will keep you challenged and offer an opportunity for every day to feel different – let’s talk!
Landing Point Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited Vacation – “take what you need”
- Health & Wellness Rewards
- 401K Match
- Community Service Days
- Team Events
- “Treat Yourself Thursdays”