Reputable buy side firm is looking for a C# engineer.
The developer will work closely with a team of senior software developers, business analysts, and business users to build and maintain the firm’s Trading, Operations, and Treasury systems. Primary responsibilities include:
· Design, develop, deploy, and support .NET Core microservices to improve our trading, settlement, and counterparty selection processes
· Hands on programming experience with an understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Concurrency, and SOLID principals.
· Work closely with our internal teams to deliver new functionality
· Identify opportunities for automation or improvement of processes
· Experience working on AWS or other cloud technologies is a plus!
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.