A Middle Market Private Equity Fund raising fund 6 is looking for an Investor Relations Associate to work with the Head of Capital Formation on all aspects of Investor Relations and Sales Support. The role has great visibility and exposure with a path to Client Facing and Fundraising.
Creation and maintenance of externally facing materials such as the investor presentation and teaser
Face off with Investors and the third party placement
• Work on the production of fund quarterly reports
• Alongside the team, monitor and develop a deep level of understanding of The Firms investments and monitor activity within portfolio companies
Existing Investor Relationship Client Service
• Draft responses to investor requests, due diligence processes and other tasks as needed
• Accurate and timely completion of LP requests outside of fundraises
• Collaborate with finance, legal and deal teams on investor communications
• Travel to investor meetings and conferences
• Draft, prepare and update materials for the dataroom and fundraise – this includes but is not limited to investor presentations, DDQ and case studies
• Prepare, update and customize various analysis needed to support fundraising efforts
• Prospective investor market mapping initiatives
• Coordinate and participate in investor meetings and calls
• Coordination and communication of LP co-investment syndication processes
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.