A management consulting firm that provides services to healthcare facilities in the states of New York, New Jersey, and Florida, is looking to hire an accountant to join its Accounting team.
- Monitor multiple bank accounts and perform bank reconciliations.
- Complete month-end close process in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions.
- Prepare and review financial reports, including P&L, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance.
- Assist with audit preparations and communications with external organizations.
- 2-7 years general accounting experience in either Public or Private Firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred but not required