Position: Accounting Manager
Location: New York (3 Days in Office & 2 Days Remote)
Reports To: Senior Accounting Manager & VP of Finance
Publicly traded BDC with over $4 billion of assets, providing financing solutions to high-growth / venture capital-backed companies.
Essential Responsibilities and Skills:
- Responsible for oversight, review, and preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting close
- Prepare and / or review key schedules supporting disclosures for the quarterly 10Q / 10K filings
- Oversee and serve as the primary point of contact for statutory reporting
- Guide a team of 1-3 personnel
- Strong team player and requires good communication skills to ensure the BDC operations are closely coordinated with loan administration, reporting, tax, and Adviser Fund teams.
- Leverage technology, experience, and communications skills to use towards various automation / finance transformation projects.
- Undergraduate degree.
- CPA required.
- 6-8 years’ experience at either a BDC or public accounting firm
- Financial services environment preferred.
- U.S. Citizen, will not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.