A global investment manager with over $3b AUM is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. This person would support the Client Advisory and Marketing team with general administrative tasks and project management.
• Manage team calendar (inclusive of all meetings across firm, send calendar marker, reflect into group meetings calendar to distribute to partners and firm members)
• Coordinate extensive travel (international and domestic) for team. Handle any necessary visa work for international travel. Prepare full itineraries (travel, meetings, notes) and car transfers.
• Handle registration and preparation for conferences and other miscellaneous marketing-related events (lunches, webinars etc)
• Process team expenses through Ramp
• Serve as back up support to the Reception and Facilities team
• Point person for marketing events, such as investor luncheons (booking the venue, drafting invites, sending invites, tracking RSVP list, arranging food/equipment details for the venue and materials, as needed)
• Printing, binding, and/or ordering marketing materials for in-person meetings and roadshows. Informing other offices of materials needed for their investor meetings
• In-person support for the marketing team when they are in the office
• Be fluent in Salesforce which is key tool for the team regarding investor event coordination, calendaring/travel and investor mailings
• Assist with investor mailings such as holiday cards, and important firm announcements
• Help update marketing collateral (presentations, DDQs) – this over time may need to be transitioned to an IR analyst
• Bachelor’s degree (minimum GPA 3.0)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills, proactive attitude
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with international and domestic travel coordination
• Experience with marketing
• Multitasker and persistent
• Team player
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.