Leading investment bank with billions in assets and offices across the globe.
This group is responsible for enhancing the integrity of the financial regulatory reporting processes, data quality, and overall control environment.
- Assist management in planning, designing, and execution of quality assurance program;
- Review and monitor the preparation and filling of regulatory reports;
- Monitor, escalate and report issues to management or other relevant stakeholders on a periodic basis;
- Interact with various business areas for potential enhancements to the regulatory reporting process;
- Assist in designing, delivering and maintaining a regulatory reporting training program within the organization;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- CPA preferred;
- 5+ years of experience at a financial institution;
- Experience related to financial and/or regulatory reporting, quality assurance, external audit or internal audit;
- Knowledge of a wide range of financial and banking products;