A $30b credit fund is looking to add an CLO operations professional to its team.
Assist in all operations functions related to CLOs, including but not limited to:
• Performing daily tasks (e.g. reconciliations, system maintenance, daily reports).
• Provide support and participate in all aspects of the CLO monthly reports process.
• Assist in closing, effective date processes and reconciling quarterly payment reports.
• Process and submit daily amendments approval.
• Compile monthly & quarterly data and participate in analysis projects provided by the CLO operations team.
• Responsible for updating any missing asset attribute on the system and following up the trustees and WSO.
• Assist in ad-hoc requests and team projects.
• Experience with CLO operations.
• Knowledge of WSO and/or Black Mountain Everest systems a plus (not required).
• Basic understanding of reading and interpreting Indentures a plus (not required).
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Team attitude.
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.