A global diversified multi-strategy fund based in New York is looking to hire a Product Controller for its finance team. The Fund launched in 2017 and utilizes a multi-manager, multi-strategy approach, investing in a wide range of asset classes.
The primary responsibilities for the Product Controller role include the daily oversight of performance returns for Portfolio Managers. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Produce daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports, coordinating with Risk, Operations, trading personnel and fund accounting.
• Perform daily P+L reconciliations between fund administrator and internal systems.
• Monitor cash balances, margin requirements, repo and OTC collateral balances and FX exposures.
• Address Portfolio Manager queries related to performance, trade implementation, exposures and valuation.
• Monitor and maintain appropriate financial controls, policies, procedures and systems to support existing operations and continued growth.
• Assist in the implementation of new portfolio management systems and data warehouse
• Assist in onboarding new strategies and investment products
• Strong hedge fund or trading desk knowledge with understanding with various investment products including fixed income securities and equity derivatives.
• Experience working closely with traders, prime brokers, ISDA counterparties, and fund administrators.
• Experience with shadow general ledger.
• The ability to prioritize and self-motivate in deadline-driven environment.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including strong Excel skills
• Process and detail oriented with a strong work ethic and team focused attitude
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.