Credit Fund headquartered in Greenwich, CT is looking to hire a C#/SQL developer on the Core Dev Team. The team is responsible for building in-house systems along with integrating and customizing 3rd party applications that are critical to the operation of the Firm.
– Develop, support, document, and test the firm’s custom .NET Straight-Through Processing (STP) trade platform, portfolio management platform, as well as other business-critical .NET platform functions, including research, pricing, financing, trade settlement, compliance, diagnostic, and workflow modules;
– Develop, support, document, and test custom integrations for the 3rd party platforms
– Identify performance bottlenecks and system bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
– Minimum of 3 years of on-the-job experience with N-tier application development using C#, Java or another comparable object-oriented language
– Strong academic track record with degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
– Experience developing SQL and stored procedures;
– Excellent analytical, financial, and problem solving skills;
– Self-motivated, quick learner, and demonstrated ability for learning new technology
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.