• Design, develop and maintain complex financial systems using C# and Python programming languages.
• Ensure that quantitative platforms are reliable, robust and meet demanding requirements for
scalability, performance, and data integrity.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure that the systems align with their needs and objectives.
• Manage projects within given timelines while communicating effectively to stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years experience developing quantitative and financial software systems.
• Strong understanding of emerging and developed markets and financial instruments, specifically bonds, local market interest rates, foreign exchange, commodities and their derivatives, including exotics.
• Experience with development involving asset pricing, risk analysis, and valuation.
• Familiarity with financial libraries, frameworks, or software tools for handling and manipulating financial instruments is a plus.
• Proficient in programming in C# and Python. Knowledge of C++ a plus.
• Knowledge of R and experience working with SQL Stored Procedures a plus.
• Experience working with databases and data feeds.
• Demonstrable experience in developing multithreaded and high-performance software systems.
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.