A global multi-manager fund with over $15b in AUM is looking to hire a Treasury Product Development lead. This person will work with IT to design and develop a Treasury platform.
• Creating and implementing a plan to achieve core Treasury platform development initiatives.
• Providing guidance and input on the direction of the platform components’ design and development.
• Analysis of possible vendor products to assist the Treasury Team
• Collaborate within internal groups, especially technology, to implement the plan and cohesively integrate with the firm’s existing technology and processes.
• Detailed project management and ensuring delivery by the expected deadline.
• 5+ years of experience in product development and project management at an investment manager.
• Experience with core Treasury functions (stock loan, margin, and cash financing).
• Must be advanced in Excel. Experience with SQL, Python, or other similar programming languages is a plus.
• Experience designing, documenting and automating workflows.
• Ability to dynamically reprioritize projects and resources.
• Exceptional process management skills and strong attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and electronic communication skills.
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.