The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality software for the quantitative investment group within a $1bn+ fund.
· Develop and maintain quality software for analytics and trading using Python.
· Develop pipelines for ingesting and transforming large datasets.
· Converting business requirements into robust and reusable code.
· Use best practices for developing efficient code.
· 2-5 years of experience building analytics and managing large datasets.
· Degree or equivalent experience in software engineering fundamentals.
· Strong experience with python, SQL and git.
· Experience with Bloomberg APIs, Databricks and Apache spark a plus.
· Ability to communicate clearly and problem solving highly desired.
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.