Senior Treasury Operations- Role Summary:
Our client, one of the leading middle market alternative investment managers with over $20b AUM, is looking for an experienced professional to join the Operations team with a focus on Treasury. This team member will be the Treasury Manager and focus on cash forecasting, cash optimization, and all cash movements across their strategies.
• Review and prepare daily liquidity matrix
• Reconcilie breaks within inhouse accounting system
• Monitor and optimize cash and balances across multiple custodians and prime brokers
• Handle ad hoc requests from various teams on a daily basis relating to treasury • Evaluate changes in margin excess/deficits and meeting margin calls
• Review, instruct, and verify daily wires and ensure all payments are completed
• Initiate and review FX trades, book, confirm, and reconcile cash settlements with external counterparties
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to meet daily deliverables • Partnering with internal stakeholders on deal funding logistics
• Maintain internal reference data and developing new approaches for improving external data integrity
• Identifying process improvement opportunities, focusing on end user efficiency
Requirements (any of these):
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.