Position can be located in NYC or CT.
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar macro alternative asset management firm, deploying multiple absolute return strategies for over 15 years.
· Understand the economics of SWAP trade details related to resets & unwinds
· Verify Swap Financing and be able to recalculate when necessary
· Understand the settlement process
· Review daily transactions to ensure the Swap Financing applied to each transaction is correct
· Review daily changes in Spreads and adjust accordingly
· Review and improve OTC & SWAP reconciliations
· Reconcile SWAP financing Accruals
· Communicate with fund administrators and related counterparties to challenge/setup settlements
· Process monthly resets
· Coordinate signatures for Long form Confirmations and document storage processes
· 4-7 years of experience in financial services operations/trade support
· Experience with financial products i.e. Equity Swaps, Total Return Swaps and Rate Swaps
· 4-year bachelor’s degree is required
· Must be adaptive and flexible
· Professional, very detailed oriented, and highly organized
· Ability to prioritize and manage their time effectively
· Work independently
· Adaptability in fast growing environment
· Must be able to take initiative and facilitate various needs to various portfolio managers.
· High level communication skills, both verbal and written
· Proficiency in dealing with a variety of computer systems
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.