Landing Point is assisting a Brooklyn based Real Estate Development firm with their search for a Receptionist. This role is responsible for various administrative duties supporting the Brooklyn office and admin team. This role is in person 5x a week with standard hours.
– Front Desk Management
– Visitor Coordination
– Provide administrative support to various departments as needed.
– Responsible for ordering, organizing, and maintaining office supplies.
– Collaborate with relevant vendors to secure the best deals on office and kitchen supplies.
– Relay phone messages accurately and promptly to the intended recipients.
– Assist in maintaining company contact lists.
– Ensure cleanliness and readiness of conference rooms by regularly monitoring the spaces
– High school diploma or equivalent. Additional certifications in office administration or customer service, a plus
– 1 -2 years of experience in a receptionist
– Experience working in hospitality/facility management/operations a plus
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Like what you just read and think its worth sharing? Sharing is caring.